11 Upper Gardiner Street
Harvey's Guest House is a family run Guesthouse in the center of Dublin City, Ireland. The rooms are completely renovated, with modern fittings, French slay beds, TV's, and telephones.
Our Family run Guesthouse is located 750 meters from O'Connell bridge, a short 15min walk from here. All rooms are ensuite with a bath/shower and the house is non smoking, but we have a lovely garden bench for those of you who do smoke. We are easily reached from the airport on the local 16 or 41 inbound buses, to Dorset & upper Gardiner St. Exact fare €1.65. We look forward to meeting, helping and guiding you through your stay in Dublin and Ireland.
800 yards from OConnell bridge, the exact city centre! 5 mins from trendy Temple Bar area, full of pubs, clubs and restaurants. Easily reached from the Airport on the 16 or 41 bus which will drop you at the junction of Dorset Street & Upper Gardiner Street. We are 150m south, towards the river.
• Each room is equipped with Telephone and Televisions
• We provide a delicious Breakfast with porridge, cereal, juice tea and coffee
• Free parking
• Wireless Internet service
• Event book and Ticket collection service
• Tickets for Hop on Hop off Dublin bus tours
• The friendliest Irish welcome
• All rooms ensuite with bath/shower
• Fantastic city centre location
• Historic Georgian building
• Completely renovated in 1998
• No smoking please.
Reviews About Harvey's GuestHouse
|Heck yeah this is ecxatly what I needed.
Oct 22, 2012
Give your Review