Jordan’s Restaurant in County Louth is regarded as one of the best restaurants in Ireland. It has consistently received rave reviews from many famous food guide magazines and food critics. The restaurant proudly holds many national awards under its belt for its excellent cuisine and impeccable service. The owners and chefs of the restaurant, Harry and Marian, are committed to using only fresh local produce to bring their magical dishes to life. A few of the reasons you might want to check this restaurant out are:
- The vegetables are all locally grown
- The herbs are home-grown
- Fish, lobsters and oysters are all brought fresh from? Kilkeel
- The deliciously succulent lamb dishes owe their? tender? meat to the lambs of Slieve Foy Mountain
- A stone water mill in Dunleer is responsible for the flour used to make the soft crispy breads every day
- The irresistible chocolate truffles and the breakfast marmalade use malt whiskey in their secret recipe. This whiskey is distilled in Cooley at Ireland’s only independently owned distillery
With such amazing ingredients, it is no wonder that the excellent food cooked here has spread the fame of this restaurant far and wide. This is, without a doubt, a must visit restaurant. You can reserve a table at Jordan’s Restaurant online.