Rathbeggan Lakes is the core of calm and tranquility with just a ten minutes drive from the Dublin M50 Motorway. Visitors are free to fish as they wish from 9 in the morning till dusk, throughout the year. The lakes also provide facilities for disabled anglers. A wide range of price options are available at Rathbeggan to suit both your pocket and your time. Facilities at the lake include:
• Training lake for junior anglers and parents.
• Fishing lodge providing tackle hire, tackle supplies, light snacks and toilet facilities.
• Secure parking for 40 vehicles.
• The fishing lodge and lake are wheelchair friendly.
• All year round opening from 9AM to dusk.
• Open farm with sheep, lambs and goats for the kids and non anglers.
• Fly casting tuition can be booked and advice on tackle is available from our friendly and? ? knowledgeable staff.
• Superb competitions with 30 pegs and competitive membership rates.
For further information about Fishing Rathbeggan Lake and its facilities, browse Dublin Sport & Leisure section