Low Cost French Restaurant and Events in County Dublin Ireland
Bon Appetit is located in a classy Georgian Townhouse in the popular and stunning costal village of Malahide, north of Dublin City Centre.
The place is Brasserie, Tapas and formal French dining restaurant and offers a unique dining experience with a centre of culinary education in the form of Oliver Dunne's Cookery Masterclasses.
Oliver is an award winning well experienced chef and restauranter whose ethos is to produce simple, amazing dishes using only the finest locally sourced ingredients.
Best Bar and Events at French Restaurant in Malahide Dublin Ireland
The Tapas Bar in Bon Appetit Malahide is a perfect place to get-together, it is open Tuesday to Saturday from 6pm, here customer can savour a selection of delicious mouth-watering Tapas while sipping on some very special wines and cocktails.
Book French Restaurant and Events in County Dublin Ireland
- • BRUNCH: Every Sunday from 11pm to 1pm
- • LUNCH: Friday to Sunday, Friday and Saturday 12:30 - 2:30 and Sunday 1:30 - 3:30
- • AFTERNOON TEA: Friday and Saturday 12:30 - 3:00 and Sunday 12:30 - 3:30 By Advance Reservation Only
- • DINNER: Tuesday to Saturday from 6pm and Sunday from 5 - 8pm, Early Bird: Tuesday to Saturday 6 - 7pm and Sunday, available from 5 - 7pm (Last Orders 6.45), Neighbourhood: Sunday to Thursday, All Night from 6pm and Sunday from 5 - 8pm (Excluding Monday)
- • TAPAS: Tuesday to Saturday from 6pm
Place to Eat in North Dublin - French Restaurant and Events
Click the links below to view full menus in Bon Appetit Restaurant in Malahide Co Dublin Ireland:
- • Lunch Menu
- • Sunday Lunch Menu
- • Sunday Brunch Menu
- • Early Bird Menu
- • A La Carte Menu
- • Group Set Menu A
- • Group Set Menu B
- • Wine List