96 Clontarf Road, Clontarf
Located in costal suburb of Clontarf. Sea views. Close to airports, seaport, city centre, Point Theatre, golf courses. Excellent restaurants and pubs a stroll away! Magnificent coastal walk.
A 3 star guesthouse located just minutes from Dublin city centre, offering superb guest accommodation all year round. Ferryview House is just newly refurbished and completely renovated throughout offering excellent guest accommodation including full Irish / Continental breakfast.
The Guesthouse is situated overlooking Dublin Bay and is surrounded by numerous amenities in this coastal area. The area also offers a wide range of local pubs, restaurants, shops, while also being close to the Dublin Temple Bar area (15 minutes by bus) and Point Theatre: 2KM - Ferryview House: A very special place to stay in Dublin - experience a friendly and professional welcome. The Clontarf area is very accessible to the entire city: 4 KM by bus 130 - Dublin Ferry Port: 2 KM - Dublin Airport: 8KM
* The Bull Island nature reserve
* Royal Dublin and St. Annes Golf Clubs
* Clontarf Yacht Club
* The renowned St. Annes Park rose garden
* Clontarf Rugby / Cricket and Tennis clubs
* Guest Lounge - Cable TV - reading material
* Guest Bedrooms - Ensuite Bathrooms
* Direct Dial Telephone, TV, Tea & coffee hairdryer
* Full Irish / Continental breakfast
* 3 Star - Irish Tourist Board approved -
* AA 4 star recommended
* Open throughout year except 23rd Dec - 3rd Jan
* 50% discount for children under 10 years of age
per person sharing double/twin or familyroom €40.00 to €50.00
Single Occupancy of a room €50 - €76
50% discount for children under 10 years of age.
Give your Review