Hidden Dublin Walks
Hidden Dublin Tours help you explore the real Dublin on foot learning about the characters, mysteries, and histories of this thousand year old city, across a variety of historical periods and unique locations.
Hidden Dublin Walks do not focus on dry history and historical analysis of architecture. Dublin has produced some quite astounding characters and stories across the centuries. Stories of the cheekier characters from history are always the stories that people remember and take away with them. Hidden Dublin Walks try to evoke what life must have been like by placing these people and events in their time frames, helping the visitor to Dublin gain an insight into the mentality and "craic" of the day.
Their tours are interactive, and their guides equipped with visuals to help evoke life as it was, making them unique to the Dublin tours scene. You won't hear their stories anywhere else!
Hidden Dublin Walks can customise a tour to suit your group, corporate, school, or internation trip needs, be it educational or simply recreational.
Private Walks and Group Bookings
All Hidden Dublin Walks tours and excursions are available for private bookings. Private tours can be arranged for a weekday or weekend, day or evening. They can accommodate 1 or 100 walkers and any number of buses required. They can provide multiple in-house trained guides for a more enjoyable outing. They work closely with each client to create the most enjoyable Hidden Dublin Walks experience possible, ensuring your trip to Dublin is a memorable one.
Schools & Universities
* Hidden Dublin Walks tours are appropriate for all ages - from primary school to university seminars
* As educators, they can assist in integrating their tours into an academic curriculum or piece of coursework
* Their guides use wonderful visual aids to help bring the history of Dublin alive
* They are able to cater for differing levels of English. All guides speak clearly and confidently to a pace which suits your group / students.
Community Groups, NGOs & Government Agencies
* Hidden Dublin Walks tours are perfect for domestic or international visitors
* Their tours provide valuable insight and introductions to the diverse fabric of Dublin city
Corporations and Partnerships
* Their walks are perfect for city orientation events, summer associates, new hires, and relocating firms or employees
* Hidden Dublin Walks specialises in presenting multi-cultural diversity outings with a unique modern twist
* Walking tours are great for team building, special events, and entertaining clients. See their special "Hellfire Excursion" which is a popular choice amongst the corporates.
Historical Haunted Hellfire Club Excursion From Dublin City Centre - €22
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLINE BOOKING - LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
The Hellfire excursion runs every Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 7pm (1st March 2010 to 1st September 2010). Please ensure you choose the correct date you want on the booking form or we cannot guarantee your seat. It is possible to turn up on the night and pay without booking online, but preference will always be given to online bookings which is the only way to secure your place.
Hidden Dublin Walks Ltd Are The Only Company Who Dares Bring You To The Hellfire Club, known as the The Most Terrifying Experience In Dublin . Max 14 places available on our bus per tour. Unlike other tours, this ensures for the most atmospheric and unique group experience possible. Adults only. Private / larger group excursions available upon request.
Meeting Point - The Brazen Head, Irelands Oldest Pub, 20 Lower Bridge Street. See www.brazenhead.com for directions. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour departure.
Give your Review